Reagecon offers an Electrochemical Instrument Calibration Service. All makes and models of pH, Conductivity and DO meters are calibrated using standards tested by an ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory Reg. 264T.
Our Service Consists of:
- Use of electrical simulators and standards to verify that the meter is processing input signals correctly.
- Comparison of the temperature probe’s performance with a reference thermometer.
- Calibration of the sensor using standards tested to ISO17025 Reg. 264T.
- Verification of the correct performance of the sensor using standards tested to ISO17025 Reg. 264T.
- Documentation outlining the calibration information for the instrument.
Reagecon’s Electrochemistry Calibration & Qualification Service is unique in the following areas:
- All major instrument brands supported.
- All major parameters supported – pH, Conductivity, Dissolved Oxygen, Ion Selective Electrodes & Redox.
- Meaningful, tailored system performance checks. Reagecon’s huge range of certified electrochemistry standards allows us to verify your equipment’s performance in your measuring ranges.
INSTRUMENT QUALIFICATION SERVICE
In addition to our Electrochemistry Calibration Service, Reagecon offers an Instrument Qualification service:
- Instrument Qualification – detailed on-site installation of new instruments with full IQ & OQ documentation (as required by regulated industries).
- Instrument Re-Qualification - annual instrument re-qualification with certificates for all equipment & reagents used. Service level is similar to Instrument Qualification except that IQ is omitted.
THE COMPLETE TECHNICAL SUPPORT SOLUTION
In addition to our Electrochemistry Calibration Service, Reagecon provides a complete technical support solution including Installation and IQ/OQ, Service and Preventative Maintenance Contracts, Repairs and Spares, Training and Advice.