REAGECON TECHNICAL SERVICES DEMAND RESULTS YOU CAN DEPEND UPON
Laboratories today are facing new pressures, with increased regulatory demands requiring validity on every analytical test performed. Not only must the correct result be obtained, but proof must also be provided for its fitness for purpose, validity and accuracy.
Irrespective of whether your laboratory is involved in analytical chemistry, life sciences, biotechnology, the clinical or pharmaceutical industries, the correct performance of your instruments and equipment is crucial. The accuracy of your results is essential to managing risk, and maintaining your reputation and service levels.
Reagecon Technical Services has 20 years experience of providing complete support solutions to laboratories nationwide. As a technical centre of excellence, we were the first company in Ireland to gain INAB Accreditation for Volume Calibration.
OUR COMPLETE SERVICE OFFERING INCLUDES:
- Technical Support
- INAB Accredited Calibration Services
- Installation and IQ/OQ/PQ
Services can be provided both on your site, and in our dedicated metrology laboratory in Shannon.
SOLE SUPPLIER – MANY BENEFITS
Reagecon Technical Services can help you determine all of your calibration, maintenance and service requirements. We can design a full programme to meet these requirements, and project manage the entire schedule for you, and you benefit from:
- Managing fewer suppliers – using one company to manage your calibration and service needs for all your equipment
- Easier scheduling – with the need to only contact one company for all your equipment needs
- Reduce downtime of equipment - on-site engineers that can perform all services and work around you in your laboratory
- Competitive Pricing - reduce indirect costs by less administration of purchase orders and invoices, and competitive pricing offered across all services
- Quality Service - across your entire range of equipment, with guaranteed call out times
Customer Case studies have shown that a saving of 55% in support overheads can be made by using one supplier for all of your calibration, technical service, and support requirements.